Monday, June 9, 2008

Jen Comes to Visit!

So I was starting to feel like a bit of a loser when everyone was having visitors come and go except for me! So I was particularly excited when Jenny suggested that she might use her last week before starting work for an impromptu visit. She decided to come join us in Bombay the last weekend in May and stay for a week. When she arrived I was just off the back of a solid 8 days unable to get out of bed so to say I was a bit concerned I was going to be sick for the whole week is an understatement. But luckily I was just starting to feel better when she arrived and we managed a very relaxing weekend in the 5 star Taj Palace in Bombay. Admittedly, we didn't see much of Bombay, more the inside of the hotel. But what a nice hotel it was to spend quality time with! They even gave me a big bunch of flowers and a card for my birthday as I was checking out! It's the little extras that make these hotels that bit more special. A nice way to easy Jenny into Indian life I would say....as I was about to unleash her on Agra and Delhi and she was going to flying solo for a few days. Watch this space for more of our adventures to come...

No comments: